Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pea pod cocoon

You never know when inspiration is going to hit.  I randomly came across a picture of a crocheted cocoon yesterday that I absolutely loved!  It was made for twins and was absolutely precious.  Well I knew it would be perfect for a close friend of mine who is expecting twin girls.  So after I got off work yesterday, I ran to Joann's.  I had the exact yarn in mind for the project and boy was it my lucky day because it was on sale too!

After coming home with my perfect yarn, making dinner, playing with the kids, and putting them to bed, I had some time to sit down and work on it.  I didn't have a planned pattern, I just started crocheting and look at the result...


Hopefully my friend will be able to get some awesome pics of her precious little girlies in their pea pod.  Now I just need to write down my pattern before I forget it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment