Monday, July 8, 2013

Minion Hat

I alway's make it a priority to celebrate every holiday to its fullest.  This year for the 4th of July, despite coming down with strep throat, I was determined to still have a great day.  After getting out for the local parade that morning, we took the kids to the theater to see Despicable Me 2.  I let my son wear his minion hat, even though it was scorching hot outside.  He was adorable!  Even a father in the theater asked where we got the hat.  I love watching the look on people's faces when I say that I made it. :)


Watching the movie and seeing how adorable my son was in his hat has inspired me to try to finish up the pattern.  I never realized how involved the hat is and how many different colors you need...yellow, black, white, grey, brown, red, and blue.  Crazy, huh?!  Who would have thought this cute little creature would be so involved!

I hope to finish the pattern soon but in the meantime, I brought the custom hat back to my etsy shop.  Check it out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment